php - How to define certain posts as featured posts in WordPress? -


I need to include the content slider for four posts, but not with the latest 4 posts. Instead, I want to define some of the specially displayed posts, now I know that I can create a new category as a featured and add it in the post as a special category, which I have I want to define and can be done using something similar in the same way.

But I was thinking that someone could have a different view here without needing me to create a special category or tag, which would be great.

If someone has a solution, please know.

Thank you.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Make these posts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -