php - Single SignOn using OpenSSL on Apache Server -


I am new to the OpenSSL world and am trying to implement SSO on my PHP based application. I have already set up the OpenSSL library and the PHP openssl extension.

Now, what I need to know, what steps I have to take and where I can find that reference are my requirements

1- The user will be given a certificate , And using the browser SLL, the client will submit that certificate for authentication. 2- The user will not need to go through the long authentication process of logging, but rather the certificate must be joined with the server. 3- The certificate will be self-signed or my company will be CA for each certificate.

Please follow me on how to set up all these things on a PHP based application, please guide me.

It is easy to configure your client-side certificate, to validate client certificates on your webserver Configure, then point your browser at:

   

... and you will see how the details will be received and how they are formatted / referenced.

(The PHP OpenSSL Extension is irrelevant to authentication - Details have been passed by CGI from all mod_ssl)

c.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -