ruby on rails - How to hold submitted form data until it's been reviewed? -


I am quite new to ROR. I am trying to create my first web app as an experiment which is a job The posting site is The biggest feature and much more convenience is to create a posting for only one user, review and pay for it before posting.

I run a punctated order to get the original CRUD functions. This is where I get stuck (yes, I do not know). I do not need to tell the app basically that unless it has been reviewed and paid, do not deposit it, but submit it, then submit it. It's like a shopping cart, but not really, since a company is making "products", then it will buy it.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -