tomcat - Where does Eclipse deploy web applications using WTP? -


I have a web application (war file) when I deploy it via eclipse 3.5 using WTP tools I am able to start the Tomcat server within Eclipse and I look at all the pages of the application. Although I do not see my war file in the webapps folder in the Tomcat Home Directory (or for that case for its explosion format), I was under the impression that Tomcat has allowed its web applications to be used by its < Em> WebAp folder reads how Tomcat has read my application in this case? I am using Tomek 5.5.17 as my application server.

This is just Context.xml given to eclipse tomak if you If you want to configure this behavior, click the Tomcat instance twice to view the server and see the Server location section. In order to get you the desired / initially, you need to select Use the Tomcat install and specify Deploy Path Path if necessary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -