unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -


I would like to find all the shared memory segments used by a given process I am particularly interested in detecting shmid That's why I can use it in call (shmctl).

On Solaris I will just read / proc / $ PID / map to find that information (field pr_shmid) The content of that file is defined by struct prmap_t in the sys / procfs format.

Ax also has a / proc / $ PID / map file. Any project is a primate, but unfortunately it has been projected in pr_shmid field.

Any ideas how can I get it on AIX5.3 +?

I do not particularly know about AX, but I think that ipcs command is quite standard where SysV IPC is supported, so I want to get the ipcs -m command to give the appropriate code; If you can not find a better method, then there may be an option to parse its output.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -