utf 8 - Change encoding from UTF-8 to ISO-8859-2 in Javascript -


I would like to change the ISO-8859-2 string encoding from UTF-8 in Javascript. How can I do this?

I need this because I have designed a widget that the user just copies & lt; The script> Tags from my site and puts it on itself creates this script Div and puts it into the div widget content with text.

If the target website is in UTF-8 encoding - it works fine but when it is encoded in text in ITO-8859-2 that is encoded in UTF-8, ISO-8859-2 on site Is displayed along with and consequently I see garbage. Instead of using the example "Ĉ" in your Javascript code, escape Unicode such as "\ u0109"

".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -