Is this a way to find other iPhones in the category of wireless areas? So I give an example. I'm staying at the airport somewhere I have an iPhone too. I and the other iPhone owners are playing the same game. Is there any way to warn me and the other player that we are close to each other? Does this work even if we are not on the same wireless network, or there is no wireless? And if there is any way to do this, can you give me some starting point? Like a link where I can learn something like this or maybe this is probably the name of this process, because I do not know how to search about this topic in Google. Thanks in advance! Can be completed with peer-to-peer discovery and connectivity you are describing Game Kit Framework Originally I thought it works only through Bluetooth, but after watching it immediately, it seems that WiFi is also supported. Hope it helps!
I would like to find all the shared memory segments used by a given process I am particularly interested in detecting shmid That's why I can use it in call (shmctl). On Solaris I will just read / proc / $ PID / map to find that information (field pr_shmid) The content of that file is defined by struct prmap_t in the sys / procfs format. Ax also has a / proc / $ PID / map file. Any project is a primate, but unfortunately it has been projected in pr_shmid field. Any ideas how can I get it on AIX5.3 +? I do not particularly know about AX, but I think that ipcs command is quite standard where SysV IPC is supported, so I want to get the ipcs -m command to give the appropriate code; If you can not find a better method, then there may be an option to parse its output.
I have an MVC2 app where I'm starting to use 'I'm looking for some explanation How updates should work. Background: If I have a blog entity with related category entities and related posts / comments, In MVC I am providing a view with main blog unit and categories but not related posts. When I post back the blog unit to the server, then I can see the related categories but not the post (because they were not in the view) back in the unit ordered on the server. In addition, there is a changing state of the blog unit's 'edited'. Then I'll try to call the implementer () and SaveChanges () to make an update to the unit and post it With FK fails due to relationships and the fact is that there are related posts in the database but I am returning back. With some more trials ... if I take a current example of the blog unit (with all related FK entities), while connected to the server (state = unchanged), modify the property (State = modified) and i...
Comments
Post a Comment