c# - How to Duplicate Rocket Dock functionality -


I recently added and loved it in my computer. It limits the dock functionality from OS X. I want to add this docking / hiding feature to one of my C # programs.

How do I show the ability to hide and show the dock while rolling in a certain place on my desk top?

I think it can be very difficult to find the right direction all I really am looking for. Right now I do not know what to see even.

I would say, in fact, whatever codepacks already has, it is ... Not sure how good it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

.net - Self Tracking Entities (STE)'s and partial updates with EF4 and mVC2 -