What are some unusual languages you have used for a CGI application? -


I'm sure we (I'm referring to web developers) like a web scripting language at one time or another Php, perl, python, or asp.

But, we know that you can also write CGI applications in languages ​​like C.

So, someone has the CGI application? Unusually, I mean a language that is not usually for writing CGI applications. Please make sure that your answers are about the languages ​​of which you actually used to write CGI applications - although for humorous effects, Can be mentioned.

Edit - To make this more educational, please. - Unless it is a normal language, such as Pascal

, running Apache with AS / 400.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

.net - Self Tracking Entities (STE)'s and partial updates with EF4 and mVC2 -