How can I read Excel files in Perl? -


I'm looking at some examples / advice about how to read data from an Excel file to write a Perl script After using the data (expected as a string), and pass it in another parl file (as an argument).

The goal is to put in a table in which the user can type in some data (FTP destination or file name). Then my program will get that data to do some automation with it. I do not have to be very elegant in the implementation ... just need to read the rows of data more or less

< P>

Module can read Excel files. The documentation includes examples of using it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

tsql - Correct sql/hql query (aggregate in where clause) -