perl - Can Kinosearch do mathematical comparisons on numbers like "greater-than"? -


I am using Pearl's KinoSearch module with a bunch index of text.

Some text has numerical fields related to each word, for example, the word "pizza" in the index can have a dollar field value such as "5.50" (dollar).

How can I write a search in KinoSearch which is all words that exceed the dollar value 5?

I'm pretty sure that if a full text search engine can talk about this type it looks like a SQL query.

After a bunch of searches (hey, heh), I found it: RangeQuery

I may be able to do this work but it seems that the new essential classes are still not part of the standard release.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indexing in SQL -

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

multithreading - Do lock objects in Java need to be static? -