wpf - Exception: 'IValueConverter' type does not have a public TypeConverter class -


I have just run this exception in the IvalueConverter:

type of IValueConverter Do not have a public typewriter class

Has anyone else come on this? What is the reason, and how can I fix it? Thank you. Simple solution, as it turns out, I had referred to my value converter like this:

  & lt; Binding path = "foreground" converter = "static resource brush to rbb converter" converter parameter = "b" />  

In return:

  & lt; Binding path = "foreground" converter = "{static resource brushesorbub converter}" converter parameter = "b" />  

In other words, I left the braces from my converter context.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

.net - Self Tracking Entities (STE)'s and partial updates with EF4 and mVC2 -