asp.net mvc - Run an action on link click, jQuery -


I have a series of images, and I want to record only when each click is done. They never show up in their own thoughts, so running code is useless.

I've wired a click event using jQuery. Post does not work, what can I achieve with any idea? The 'hit' is stored in view of only one HTML element, when it pulls the link for the image. The hit hit refers to the controller, and then the "hit" method accepts an ID.

Yes, I have fixed the id error - still not working. Click (function () {$ (this). (Function () {var hit = $ (this) .attr ("hit") ); $ .post ("hit / hit /", {id: hit});});});

Hmm, the ID might be an undefined variable, the warning (id) shows the appropriate result?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

tsql - Correct sql/hql query (aggregate in where clause) -