osx - Mac: Setting up SVN for personal development -


I have noticed that I already have svn and svnserve (and a .subversion dir in my house). Svnserve should be svn server, as far as i know, but how do i run it? I do not need some very basic things associated with Apache or a server for version files on my own computer for personal development (STV is integrated with Textmatt, which I use).

Thank you.

If you need it on its own machine, you do not even need svnserve just plain file Use: URL For example, make a repository:

  svnadmin create testrepo  

then you can use it with the URL file: /// Full / Path / In / testrepo /

The .subversion directory in the home folder is for settings only.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -

tsql - Correct sql/hql query (aggregate in where clause) -