iphone - NSURLRequest/NSURLConnection for tcp -


Is it possible to send a TCP request using the NSWRXAST / NSURL connection from the IC address, if the port related to the iPhone app? Using NSStream It is possible to establish a TCP connection in an IP and port. I am trying to establish a connection with a non-apple device and it works fine using nsstream but it is not very responsive [can be caused by remote device] Therefore I do the same thing to NSURLRequest Looking for the / NSURLResponse method can someone suggest how it is possible [possible]?

A small Google Webmaster takes me to this link. Is this my problem behind the problem is NSTrim, although I did not find any errors Thanks

RNATIM

< P>

No, this is not possible.

CFStream and / or NSStream


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -