c# - Create Folder() Showing "<Result/>".But Folder are not getting created on Sharepoint -


I would like to create a folder in SharePoint 2007 with C #, using the DWS Web Service.

code:

  dwsFolder.CreateFolder (@ "Test_FormLib / myNewFolder");  

If I use the program for the first time, then I get a message:

  & lt; Results / & gt;  

No errors. The second time I get the message:

  & lt; Error ID = "13" & gt; Already Axis & lt; / Error & gt;  

But I do not see the folder on my website.

What am I doing?

In another joker product from Microsoft, I only spend 4 hours on this exact problem. CreateFolder works well only for document libraries, not as libraries. If you are trying to write in a form library, your documents will appear in another folder. For me, they were showing in 'shared documents', even though I was specifying to create a folder under 'test'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -