Is it possible to encode a video on client machine with a click of a button on the browser? -


This is a strange request from my client and they want to encode video using customer's machine instead of reducing customers. Server workload I wonder if this is possible? For example, I have this video and then I click the download button to download, which will download the video in my current format, and then download it will be encoded in the other format so that the client's media player Can be playable such as Windows Media Player and

with more than 10 years as a programmer for my experience, I do not think Something like this is possible that there is at least one that is cross-browser compatible ... I was thinking that it could be actively able to do this, but I have to say that it is possible or No, there is no prior experience in activex to enable it. Thank you for your comments and ideas on this! Take a look at

Sorenson Square gives you your browser Is not the access to Squeeze encoding power straight squeeze? You can still get encoded and any video uploaded with Squiss.

Note that this is currently available only as part of their CDN Prasad, but a standalone product has been promised "soon". By saying this, I checked it a few months back and it was "soon" :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -