windows - Why is WMDC/ActiveSync so flaky? -


I am developing a Windows Mobile application using .NET Compact Framework 3.5 and VS2008, and using Device Emulator V3 There are frequent problems with debugging, connecting to Win7, and Windows Mobile Device Center (6.1).

Using the Emulator Manager (9.0.21022.8) I abide by the device using DMA in WMDC. The problem is that it is actually a pain, so there is very little to add to it.

I think that when I start my computer, before I can connect it, I have to open WMDC, disable connect to DMA, turn off WMDC, repeat it again Open it, and then it may be a crib.

Once it's cradled it is usually okay, but there is not constant connectivity in getting it to connect.

It is often better to connect with physical devices, though not always if I plug a PDA into a USB socket that was originally plugged in, it will not be connected at all. Often the best / most reliable connection method appears on Bluetooth, but it is quite slow.

Anyone got any suggestions or suggestions?

Try removing existing device sharing before I was helped when WMDC / ActiveSyn was playing Found

Go to Control Panel -> Delete sync center and device sharing device listed there. Then reconnect your device / emulator and when the WMDC window arrives, make sure that you create a new device partnership (in my experience the connection / debugging flare is created when you choose not to set up a partnership).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -