javascript - execute a jquery plugin? -


I have found a plugin that is connected to a selector. a button. And when I click on the button the function is executed (showing a window where I can select an image to upload).

The code looks like this:

  $ ('#image_upload') uploadfire ({'Uploader': '../../frontend/jquery/plugins/uploadify /swf/uploadify.swf ',' script ':' controller / ajaxcales / image.php ',}});  

Then it is connected to a button with id = "image_upload". But this button will give a different look and I do not want this. I want to show a regular button.

So I thought I could use it regularly and when I click on it, it executes the uploaded plugin.

Is this possible?

Take a look at this as far as I understand, option setting

 wmode: 'transparent'  

Hide Flash-Chees and make your original button visible

< P> You can also see a look at the button Tag button Hide the hide button rollover width height height option which lets you style the button according to your needs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -