php - problem with phpmailer -


I am sending an email with phpmailer, everything is fine, but when I get an email with the email I am emailed as a webmaster and I get a full googlemail email address in the bracket. (I'm using google mail smtp) to send mail,

I was just thinking that I can hide the googlemail email address in any way.

beautylusthaves me to CS

  $ mailer-> From = 'cs@beautylusthaves.com' ;; $ Mailer- & gt; Sainam = 'webmaster';  

Invalid question - Is Google allowed to send mail?

  • Set up cs@beautylusthaves.com to receive or send e-mail from your mail server
  • Login to Google Mail with an email address Which you are using with SMTP authentication
  • Settings - Account & amp; Import - like mail - add cs@beautylusthaves.com
  • Once valid, if you want, remove the forward / receive
< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -