python - web2py - my application doesn' login -


itemprop = "text">

I have a web2py application and I am using default / user / login to log in to my application, but Occasionally when I reopen the application on the login page and sometimes the system gets punished and there is no problem, I do not know why?

So can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance

I have seen something like a cookie based load balance Happens together. The cookie was being set too late, so the user never switches to the frontend whenever they log in anytime.

If you have a load balancer on the 2 front end, you can see that it is 50% of the time.

Check logs and make sure hits are all going on the same front end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -