Should I build my site using ASP.NET to leverage my C# knowledge or should I learn PHP and use that because of the cost? -


I am a C # programmer and I like language. I think this is the best thing since the cut roti is. Recently, I have become interested in creating a website which provides jobs and allows companies to navigate through jobs for people.

This is only a nationwide site, no international connection.

I'm a little familiar with this (I have used it for a very small pet project before) but I will not say that I

News - Journeyman - Newbie - Experienced - Expert

I have a completely zero experience hosting a website or even a domain registration. I am familiar with HTML and have made me a very easy time to create applications that understand things kept in the markup.

Is ASPNET Expensive Hosting? PHP is cheap? I need some guidance :)

Do I use ASP.NET or PHP?

I'm a PHP programmer and love language, but with your background , I'll say ASP.Net at all. PHP is cheaper and more available because it is usually Linux based and thus there is no license fee, but there are also good and affordable hosting options for Windows / ASP. And who cares if you pay a few dollars, then whatever you do, it will easily be worth it in the time of human beings

Do not forget that PHP is usually on an LAMP stack So, to make anything bigger, you will need to get at least some knowledge of the Linux World, Apache, and perhaps MYSQL conferences and quirks, even if you are looking to expand your horizon Sure There is a great way to learn new things. If you want to get a job, then I say what you know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -