python - What are the advantages of using Django insead of app-engine's default web framework? -


I am making my first python app on the app engine and thinking that I should use a DJgo or not.

What are the strong points of each? If you have references that support your answer, then post them. Maybe we can make the wiki with this question.

Earl Balkan wrote while addressing this question. It's a year or so old, so take it with a grain of salt - I think that Django's object-relational-model should be given more emphasis on the magnitude of this. In fact, IMHO, whether it all comes down or not, you have the priority to use the DJGengo object model (which is me).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -