c# - Change "ToString" for a sealed class -


I have a class with which I'm working:

  public sealed class WorkItemType  

This toasting is weak (just shows from Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.WorkItemType.)

Does it show the name of WorkItemType override it To do?

Normally I will add the value to a new class, but I am using it for binding in WPF (I have to create a list of work type in a combo box and the selected value is bound Specify in the worktime type variable.)

I think I'm out of luck, but I thought I would ask.

Do you need to override toString < / Code>? If you are in control of the code where the object is displayed, you can always provide a FormatWorkItemType method, or something for that effect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -