php - I can't use imagecopyresized -


There is a problem with my work when I upload an image to the local host, everything works fine, and A thumbnail is created, but when I upload my website on hosting, then imagecopyresized just fails when I insert it into an empty page, that function (the full resizing function ), It works fine.

What could be the problem?

Actually, when the upload function attempts to upload the file then the GD functions do not work.

If your script is blank (not okay and bound) page, then the problem is definitely the CMS you use Are going. It can be used by you or even on certain specifications of your website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -