Qt dependencies between projects -


I have many projects that are loaded together in QtCreator and are not grouped under a unique project. I need to make dependencies between these modules and not only the telegeteds considered, which only checks if the library is present in the library.

Dependency I request, in practice, it should emulate the action of the user in Qtcore to check the dependency list "Edit Project Settings" at the bottom of the page. Therefore, if a module is from another module, qtcreator depends on the first qmake / make / etc. How can I do the second one?

Thanks daniele

Because I use the scans for large multi-projects I'm having a Q-MAC sub-display, for whom you are searching for:

There is a detailed explanation of how to use it here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -