java - How can I get SQL Sever Tables to appear in Reverse Engineering Wizard? -


I am not doing much Java coding, so I am not very familiar with NetBusiness IDE. I am trying to create a reverse engineering file based on a SQL Server connection established in my Hibernate CFFX.

The reverse engineering wizard does not show any tables while viewing the configuration file. I have not received any error. I believe that the configuration is correct. I suspect that I may need to change the database schema. Can someone tell me what is happening or I get a signal for some documents?

thanks

I have a Vizio reverse engineering I suggest suggesting the facility - he has worked for me in the past.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -