java - Red5 RTMP Streaming -


I am very new to RTMP streaming and am looking for help. Just enough for me to start

I've been Googling for about 5-7 hours and still can not set my answer!

Red5's documentation is limited and it can not be supported at all! My similar questions are unanswered at Staxahovarflow: (

My questions are:

  1. Why can not I just keep one. In the server root of MPR Red5 and run it?
  2. To serve a simple MP3 file on RTM. Do I need to write a Java application?
  3. If so Any sign? <

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

What is the easiest way to do the Odela demo? Start your Red 5 server and go to
You select "Offload Demo" and install it, if you do not already have it installed, then the next location is available on your MP3 or later. Whatever the place in the place

% RED5_HOME% / webapps / oflaDemo / streams 

will be the Red5 Home Directory where you have installed Red5. So if you have used the installer It can look like this:

 C: \ Program Files \ Red5 \ webapps \ oflaDemo \ streams 

Award after writing any code Flash or Java to play MP3, go to this URL:
and select your file from the list and turn it on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -