.net - Is there a CASPOL.exe GUI command line generator? -


Is there a simple utility / GUI application for the creation of CSOPOL commands?

I am posting this solution when I think that I had this mini-headache as a net cas Has solved with.

After searching for a CAS permission in the morning, I was trying to find a simple GUI utility which would allow me to generate the Caspol.exe command, and upgrade them to Vista / Win 7 Mode. Since I use this tool, I am getting it to recover myself, I need this every time I need it.

Then, after making one, it seemed that I would share it to other people who could find it useful. Simple Little WinForms app, available at the following link.

screenshot

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -