c# - Rhino Mocks AAA Quick Start? -


I'm looking for some good information about using Rhino 3.5+ with syntax. I find a lot of blogs which have a mix of old and new things, which it seems more difficult to learn to use.

If there was a Rhino, it would have been nice to have an old version like AAA cheat sheet. Is it necessary that you know everything about Rhino's earlier versions that actually use the new version? I'm sure if I was an expert that I would love all the capabilities in the Rhino, but I'm just swimming in information right now. Any sign or good link will be fully appreciated!

I have written one. It contains intricate information about this composition style and many other blogs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -