html - Why are my <pre> and <code> tags reading the markup instead of producing code snipets? -


I am working on this resource page for churches which help my organization (CURE International) in Haiti earthquake relief effort I would like to:

The problem I am facing is visible below step 4 that I have created banner ads and I have to produce code snippets (aka code block) to copy and paste users. I'm trying to do

I want to say "pre" and "code" tags The sum, but the browser is still rendering HTML instead of displaying markup as text.

P> Why is someone receiving me this result, so can someone help me?

Here is a sample markup:

  & lt; Li class = "Haiti Webbanner" & gt; & Lt; P class = "webBannerSize" & gt; 300 x 250 & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; A href = "http://helpcurenow.org/haitirelief" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "http://static.helpcurenow.org/images/campaigns/jan2010/haiticrisis/cure-haiti-banner-300x250.jpg" title = "Click here to donate now!" Alt = "Pure International "Help save lives in Haiti by supporting relief efforts through" width = "300" height = "250" limit = "0" /> gt;  gt; pre & gt; ;  gt; & lt; a href = "http://helpcurenow.org/haitirelief">  pure international  gt;      

" code "means" this

"pre" means "this data has been preformed" (as far as the relation is concerned).

None of them mean "This data should not be treated as HTML" In the form

and like & amp; Amp; , & lt; As & amp; Lt; and & gt; As & amp; Gt; .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -