netbeans6.8 - How can I create a class diagram with NetBeans' 6.8 UML module? -


I think NetBeans' UML module is a little too easy to create UML diagram in Netbeans 6.5. No plugin install required or sth choice. Read where I found a zip file to install the UML module.

And now, after this process, I got the UML module back, but I think I can not create a class diagram with it. Do you know how can I do this with Netbeans 6.8?

Update1 : No support

Update2 : Still working on it.

Changed to answer: UML plugin is no longer supported in newer versions. That's not why, but this is such a matter, does not answer your question, but it keeps in context that I can be just gradually breaking, so you are connected to both you and Blogger who work to do the work can not do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indexing in SQL -

multithreading - Do lock objects in Java need to be static? -

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -