netbeans6.8 - How can I create a class diagram with NetBeans' 6.8 UML module? -


I think NetBeans' UML module is a little too easy to create UML diagram in Netbeans 6.5. No plugin install required or sth choice. Read where I found a zip file to install the UML module.

And now, after this process, I got the UML module back, but I think I can not create a class diagram with it. Do you know how can I do this with Netbeans 6.8?

Update1 : No support

Update2 : Still working on it.

Changed to answer: UML plugin is no longer supported in newer versions. That's not why, but this is such a matter, does not answer your question, but it keeps in context that I can be just gradually breaking, so you are connected to both you and Blogger who work to do the work can not do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -