iphone - Notification of or detecting screenshot being taken? -


Is any information or other mechanism being told that the user is taking a screenshot with the home / power buttons?

I have seen the thread about the desire to disable screenshots, but it is not what I am doing.

I have a photographer customer who is worried that their work will be copied through the users taking screenshots and I thought that if there was a chance to put a watermark in the image before taking a screenshot, then its fear Must overcome.

I doubt it will ever be a thing and for a good reason. You should not be able to remove the screenshot functionality from your users.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -