Make android app icon available to other applications -


I would like to make my application icons available in other applications.

I understand that it is a bit unclear, so try to explain:

Applications such as Astros Program Manager have a list of applications with their icons. For all apps this is the correct icon on the launcher, except for me which is displaying the standard Android icon I have used my icon as manifest: android: icon = "@ drawable / runninglate"

It works on the launcher but Astro still shows the default icon from the time I'm making the project (which I had removed long ago) I also changed my icon file to icon page Have tried, if They have failed to do this work was standard.

I am clearly doing something wrong, or lost a setting somewhere, some can tell me in a right direction.

Make sure your & lt; Application & gt; element has your icon, possibly in addition to & lt; Activity & gt; The element of activity that should appear in the launcher.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -