css - If I use XHTML transitional doctype then will it show (in my portfolio) like I'm not a professional expert? -


If I use XHTML transcriptional dot type, will it show (in my portfolio) like I am not a professional expert ?

This is for a customer who is not paying much for the job, and he does not know about web standards.

  • Site with strict XHTML but with some validation errors

      or  
  • If I add it, what would be good if the site in the portfolio?

Use whatever you comply with. Using the "strict" theory, it will not prove that you are "professional"

Professional developers do not hang on the principle method used by you, unless you have no doctype What matters is the structure of your portfolio, both visually and in your markup / css / javascript

Using a "strict" principle, nothing is done with a transitional mechanism, how you are "professional", if you look at the stack overflow, you will see that they have given the HTML 4 to their functioning Also used in the form, not even XHtml, and they did it as a deliberate design choice, and not later thought.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -