Android SDK beginner question -


I am developing an NXb developer in my second attempt to use Android SDK and I am developing on the Mac platform and I saw That the latest version of the SDK does not include anything except tools (so I do not have any plugins, I have no goal to choose from within the downloaded package).

So I tried to use the Android SDK and AVD Manager to download and install it, however, I found this error: Failed to fetch url

I went to settings And forced the box to be checked through HTTP, but no results. I was suggested to see a configuration file, but no one found.

Any suggestions? I am dying to make my hands dirty with SDK.

Whenever I've seen that error, I've tried the download several times and finally It went through. When I was behind the proxy, I only ran in it, but that can not be your problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -