reporting services - SSRS How to add a tablix footer group -


SSRS is feeling a newbie and a little silly.

I am working on my first report (in VS 2008) and slang started working for my tablix group footers. It should be really simple, but how do I add it and report it to my Let's configure to show on every page of The group header working with me is fine, but I want to add the overall total to display at the bottom of each page in my reports.

Thanks

If you add a footer, then it will default on every page Will appear from There are two assets that can remove the footer from the first and / or final page of the report. However, by default, the footer is active on all pages of a report.

So basically, if you add data to the footer, then it should work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -