Winforms - a strange problem a with simple binding -


It is hard for me to describe my problem clearly but I will try to UserControl1 In which UserControl2 has many WinForms controls (most of them DevExpress). I simplify my dataset field for these controllers. So far, everything works fine when I take the focus to a record in the table (for example, by navigating into grid rows) binding works great, restraint moves the cursor and shows everything in the right control

The problem starts when I add the new user UserControl3 to top UserControl2 and UserControl2.Visible = false . Now UserControl3 is displayed and UserControl2 is present but has not been shown. Now when I set the UserControl2.Visible = true to show again, the normal binding work stops! I navigate in the grid, but either the ConcurrencyManager closes the function or gets disconnected if it is bound to be compromised.

My question: What is binding and with Android Are there any known issues? Concurrency manager?

Thank you very much,
Barda

I got the answer. People of Devxpress help me and now I know that to be successful with the binding, the BindingSource object should be used and should not use the dataset / dataset object directly, it has all of my compulsive problems Resolved I'm working correctly with the Binding Source bus concurrency manager and binding content items.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -