How hard would it to create a media player (gui fronteend for mplayer), need guiddance for getting started -


I'm very dissatisfied with all the available media players, and I actually search for a big project to join in programming having had. So I'm thinking of writing my media player or being a guinea-frontend more accurate (something like smileplayer) for mplayer how difficult it will be. I have a lot of time (months), and I am ready to learn anything.

I have no knowledge of practically any windows / guinea libraries. My programming experience: tried many languages, they wrote many websites in PHP, a lot of practice in Java (though nothing was big) Everything

Can someone provide guidance, about getting started. What language should be used to read everything, is this a C # / pure language? Since I am not an expert in any language and I am dubbed in many languages, I feel that I can choose any language. However my main concern is the lack of any practical knowledge. So please guide me.

Finally there is my preferences window (whatever the haha), so what is my goal and where is it where I am coding my own.

To do this, you want to create a GUAFRONTAND for the MPlayer that will work in the window.

Thanks

Edit: By mplayer I mean Emplaire (Linux One), and not Windows Media Player.

A good place to start is how the code for GMPlayer works - GMPier Linux But the graphic frontend of the MPlayer is that it is possible that you really need to close the GMPER code in Windows, then you only get a completely integrated GUI instead of a frontend.

In addition to this, feature request: Audio effects on video (a great friendly UI / output stream) for video capture (it is so difficult to use in CLI version that most empires users probably do not even know that it is there ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -