c# - Multiple User Controls referencing the same object -


I have created a UserControl in C # on which I have inserted a datagrid view. When I have only one instance of this UserControl in the WinForms project, then it works like this when I have two examples of this user control in the WinForms project, the second example of my user control behaves in a way that way It should be from, but not the first.

It looks like an example of both usertransternal instances

Many thanks in advance.

Have you unearthed a property on user control that sets / receives gridview's data source is? (You can not do this in user control or you will see the behavior you are viewing)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -