css - Common Web UI Styles -


I have to present one prototype of a web app in the following days to any one of my clients, this is Not so good on CSS and worst I'm almost never happy with getting results.

Coding business logic is not a challenge for me, UI design though takes more than 80% of my time. I'm not breathtaking, just do not need a clean, good and dignified environment, example:

This is a recurring problem I'm seeking, I want web UI development Less nude default style , an approach similar to Visual Studio or iPhone SDK will be very useful to me. The mask above is a great example with

Balsamiq Mockups , all the most common "components" are available to use, and are the best: to choose from There is only one good style

Is there anything like this for the web? Options:

  • I'm interested in knowing if there is a CSS-only UI framework.

    I found, but most of them seem to be typical for Java (at least the best), are there equally good alternatives in pure CSS or JS?

    PS: I am not interested in AJAX, effects, behavior and so on ... My main (only) concern is style.


    Thanks for all the suggestions!

    After careful consideration of all UI libraries, I have come to the conclusion that Extjes and Kuokdo are those who fit my needs with the most closely. JQuery UI looks promising but only provides a lower amount of elements.

    As far as the CSS-only library goes, I have looked at the best suggested topics by Bluetooth / Blueprint and scrutiny. Apart from this, Flex and Nokki also seem to be searchable.

    Now the time to know ExtJs! =)

    I do not believe anyone has not mentioned:

    This is a commercial JS framework but is very affordable, and a good UI puts an air put there is a lot more set of elements then jqueryui, and it's a whole Designed to make an app I only played with it, but I really love it so far. Free for personal use

    If you really want to experience a full UI developed with EXT, then check this url:


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -