iphone - What keying option does the keychain use? -


I have read in a keychain and found that it uses triple DES, what I can not find The keying option that uses it, I'm guessing / hoping that its keying option is 1 where all 3 passwords are unique, but if this case only I can think about two passwords that it can use (User password and app id The programming comes from your dev certificate) third coming? Is this an important personal to Apple?

If its keying option is 2 (the first and the third key is the same) then it may not be enough to rely on our company. Although it can be crazy, I have to make sure my security department is safe enough that it is safe enough.

There is no answer as yet, I thought that what I have found so far There may be an opportunity to respond.

I have seen available for OS X Chichen and although I do not believe 100% because there is a lot of it, key bunch API Classes -> KeyTime uses 3DED on Line 141 on CPP . At least this DES and DDES are used for this class. . Many private classes are missing so I can only go to what I see.

In ApplesChichen and other random tech support articles it states that there is an app password and a system password keychain of key if you change your DAP certificate for the app, then it lost the keychain entry and If you restore to a new phone, the keychain does not work.

I have the option 1 (strong where all 3 keys are different) using keychain keying. If there is no lock, then your password will be your password to unlock phone / default one or random one, device For UDID or any other equivalent unique identifier for iPhone, and app id (forgot its name) for the third.

EDIT: In light of a recent exploitation, some sites were demo, it will appear all 3 passwords, even if the user has a passcode for the phone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -