Issue between Office 2010 and Visual Studio 2008 in ASP.NET? -


There is really no programming question in the technical sense, but it is affecting my development and yet I am hoping that any person coming here may have to face.

And before this problem was resolved.

I have recently been a bold and office 2010 beta on my PC, and I have found that whenever I am editing an ASPX file, sometimes right away, sometimes something Minutes after In my research I came to this post:

It seems that there is a dependency between the office and the visual studio. Is anyone here successfully running with Office 2010 64-bit Visual Studio 2008? I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

Josh

Edit: I have confirmed that the Setup.exe file referenced in that post is actually VS. This is actually an undoubtedly one of the Office 2007 suits. I had transferred that directory, and (i.e.) the process has not been generated, but VS is hanging on the project "loading cache". I think I'm getting closer.

Hope it helps:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -