javascript - IE doesn't find hidden-field values created with JS -


I have a page with some hidden areas in it, they were filled with values ​​by a script (js / jquery) Are when the user has finished choosing some options.

Now, if I click on a link on that page, then go to the linked page and then hit Back-Button, FF and Safari, able to read the values ​​of hidden areas. So the work seems right to read the values ​​(it is not complicated anyway).

But IE (and Opera, although I set the history. Navigation mode compatible) shows me the empty value, even though I can see the correct value in IE generated source code.

I also added a test function, to show me values ​​on inload, which works fine. But killing back-button Ii still does not "recognize" them.

I do not know what the problem is here. anyone?

Thank you!

In fact, while refreshing, Firefox also maintains the current values, while IE refreshes page Resets to. I think this is the same stuff that does not tell a standard, what exactly should be here, so you should not believe that how different browsers choose to handle this scenario.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -