VGA 15 pin port data read and write using Matlab -


I'm using compaq presario cq40 laptop with computer seven presative (32-bit OS). I want to use the 15 pin VGA port in Matlab (using the Acquisition Data Acquisition Toolbox). Do I need additional drivers or should download anything from Mathworks.com ??

I have already developed a program to send digital signals through the parallel port (LPT1) using the digitalio () function in the DIA toolbox. I want to use VGA 15 pin port in the same way (because there is no parallel port for laptop).

Thanks

It is not possible to reach the individual pins on the VGA port.

The problem is that the graphics card is completely removed from the immaterial (non-leak), so there is no way to work around it, even at the kernel level.

I will not recommend using VGA port in any way as a data port.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -