audio - iphone voice memos 'ping' sound -


I am writing a voice recording application, and I would like to play ping-ping sound when the sound memo program when it ends recording Is then there is a way to fulfill this program? If not, then someone knows where I can find the sound? Thanks!

You can always use the cable to connect your computer to your computer, ping sound Play and record it on my computer I do not know if there are copyright issues with doing this

One option is to use one of the royalty-free sound archives which you can find on the web.

If it were mine, then I would rebuild the sound with just one tone generator and an envelope, and I will copy and paste it to ping twice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -