api - Where can I find concise .Net documentation? -


I am just in net development and coming from java background, I like the fashion of a sun's Java API documents.

A clean, simple interface with all the constructors and methods (and their parameters!) And properties for one class on one page. No examples - a summary at the top, and details below.

I do not think this is an animal - but I am using it, and this Not bad at all. Yes, you have to click to click on the details from the members list (instead of just scrolling), but you use it very quickly.

Of course there is also the offline version (though it seems to be a webfide for VS2010) - when I'm using it, I'm almost always in the index.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -