iphone - selection Menu like Tap Tap Revenge 3 -


I think how to get a tap menu like 3 to change the selection menu. Should I be able to run my subclass for the entire custom class or any class? I tried to modify the UIPKear Weave but I can not change the background image and frame (both are private).

Thank you Mrigank Gupta

There is a link here (picture does not have a reputation for posting)

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Creating a custom control class will make it easier to try one of the existing ones.

The tabbots put a small article on their work

You should be able to touch some images, a button, a conversion of graphics and event handling to pull it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -