licensing - Can I copyright source code under a username? -


I want to publish and copyright some source code.

However, I am living a little in the United States, and in this way, my full name is not comfortable with my source code at this time.

Is it possible to maintain copyright on the source code that anyone who wants to identify me? Can I do something like, "Copyright (C) 2010 Matching", and specify that "Milan" is the owner, says, My GithHub account? Or am I stuck?

IANAL, but as I think the US Congress has backed US copyright law back in the 1970s All to create automatic copyrights for creative works, whether the author has applied for copyright or not

then the main thing that you need to be concerned about Prove that is that you were going to build works and the date was created.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -