iphone - Paging view within a productivity App navigation hierarchy -


The Apple UI Design Guide shows that UIPAge control is ideal for presenting the top view of a utility app.

Is a paging view that appears at the level 2 or 3 inside the main bin controller view, fails during the app review process?

In my app I have put a 3-page view on the second navigation, my productivity style below the level in the app, each page presents a question and it needs to be answered which is a multilingual tick or text box Can be done by entry. The questions can be raised in a multi-segment table, but by looking at my prototype, it seems very natural horizontally.

Although I have not seen an app store program that uses paging with me.

I recently asked a similar question from Apple and came back:

" Thanks for contact, Apple is not able to provide pre-approval for the proposed application submissions for developers. "

In the end it really depends on the specifics of the reviewer, your app, full moon, etc. .

Personally, I'll just try it. If the interface looks good and you feel it will not confuse users, submit it.

In addition to this, this world is not the end of rejecting things. You just have to change it in something like this. It's not usually a complete blocker, it happened to me once or twice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -